Monday 9 January 2017

NIGHTMARE3

     We had moved to a new town because mom couldn’t bear the memories in our former town, she said each turn on the street reminded her of dad. I knew my Mom hurt deeply,she loved my dad and most times in my little mind I had prayed for that kind of relationship with my future wife, it was too early but who cared? I was jostled out of my thoughts, Dad was gone. He was gone a long while now but I hadn’t lost hope he will be back.
Uncle duke had moved in with us, he told mom he wont let her grief alone. I was grateful he moved in with us I loved him. We all lived happily and for some time nobody spoke about dad but I knew deep down that he was in our thoughts. Jodi went back to boarding school and I went to school from home. We had managed to achieve some kind of peace.

It was a beautiful Tuesday afternoon,
I had just returned from school to meet uncle Duke in the sitting room, he was seeing a movie I didn’t like so I greeted him and walked to my room. I laid on my bed with reckless abandon and allowed my mind to travel back to days when Dad was alive. I missed him dearly, I must have been lost in my thoughts  not to have heard any sound because the next thing I felt was a hand moving in between my legs I screamed and immediately a hand was put over my mouth.

'Oh! Might father, what is happening to me?when did someone come into the house. But uncle duke was in the sitting!!!!did he forget to lock the door?' My thoughts were in a racing game

'Stand up and pull your pants down' Uncle duke barked. 
it didn't sound like him tho. 

'Hell no!'  That was uncle duke! What was he up to? I didn’t bother  responding but he angrily tore my belt away and forcefully pulled my pants down.

'Uncle please! what do you want to do? Please let me go?'  I begged him, I made promises, but he didn’t listen. I was scared didn’t know what he wanted to do with me but deep down I knew this was not right. I had never prayed for my mom’s return as this minute.
He forced me face down on the bed  and shoved his weewee  into my ass…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 
Nothing had ever felt this painful not even when I had to force my poop out. How could he? He didn’t care about what I felt . he went in and out and held my throat in the process. He was silent throughout.
My world had tumbled. Will I recover? He was no longer my uncle, I will make him pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: