Tuesday 2 August 2016

ALIEN WORLD

Ten days after..
....I wasn't aware of anything today. Couldn't concentrate in class, didn't even know what the lecture was about. I was in a world of mine, a world far from others.
I was oblivious of the time, I was in shock. I was in reverie, thinking of months back, when my innocence was forcefully taken. I told no one because I would be blamed, I shouldn't have gone there. Some would say it wasn't rape but it was because it was against my wish even if i had visited him. He broke my heart, he had turned into someone I couldn't recognise. He acted beastly. The guy I loved, admired, respected and adored wouldn't have hurt me that way. I forgave him because I had to move on with my life, I forgave him because it helped me heal. With regret I swore to stop dating and I was almost sure I would hate sex.
Amber!! Amber!!!
Nicky's voice snapped me out of my reverie. Nicky was my best friend in the whole world. I looked at her, I wish I could tell her what was happening to me.
"Amber let us go home, lectures are over and you've been too quiet since you came to school"
I sigh, "Nicky, it is nothing. I just feel a little tired. Let us go"
We walked out together as we had always done.
I wouldn't think about the little creature forming in my womb. I would dwell in the moment with beautiful Nicky.
 Nicky and I parted ways. She was off to her dorm and I headed in the direction of mine. I thought of nothing, I was blank like a dummy. I changed into my homies, laid on the bed and closed my eyes. My mind was about wandering to that little form. I brought it back to the present, I was in control. My stomach growled and I could hear the sound, it was like an angry thunder. It had every right to be angry, it hadn't been feed. Food was the last thing on my mind.
Tomorrow.....Tomorrow may bring rays of hope.....

No comments: