Monday 1 August 2016

FlashBacks

                     
Ding! Ding!!  it was pink! Nothing has ever shined.so bright to me. I was in for it. I felt bad, really bad. What went wrong? I had taken two tablets of postinor 2 an hour later, or was it because i was ovulating on that day? Fuck!!!!! I  had told him. Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

I was in the toilet thinking hard and fast then i remembered the very first day it happened. I was a virgin when I met him and we dated for a year not peacefully tho, we kept having fights and kept going back. 
On a beautiful saturday, i went to visit and he took my phone and went through it. He was mad at the way I was texting other guys then he asked me to sleep with him to prove my innocence...I refused. We made up after sometime. (Didn't know he had other plans ) We played and had a really good time(winking) before I knew what was happening he dug in!!!!! I was mad with fury. I wept, it wasn't the way I envisioned my first sex. I saw my blood a little tho,not the way the world had spoken so much about. I ran to the bathroom, stripped, stepped into the bath and tried to scrub away the act. I wept as I scrubbed, I felt dirty. I heard him knock on the bathroom door, he begged me to let him in. I could hear the sadness in his voice. I was devastated . He had raped me....

No comments: